Bring your ideas to life
Software development is a set of computer science activities dedicated to the process of creating, designing, deploying, and supporting software.
In general, the process of developing software is very similar to the process of building a house.
Our process consists of 6 steps:
- Concept – where the research is done, and the project is envisioned and described. This would be equivalent to the conceptual design of the house.
- Plan and roadmap – time to define the basics and sign the contract. The budget and timeline are defined and accepted, the functional specification is finalized, and we are ready to get the ball rolling. Again, about housing construction, this would be a detailed project, and gathering permits.
- Functional-technical specification – or “The Project Bible”, is where everything is written in stone, confirmed, and defined. Technologies and infrastructure selected and scaled. This is what you want to have when you hire a general contractor for your house.
- Code, review, document, and test. No further explanation is needed. The actual building part of the project, from the foundation to the roof, with all necessary installations.
- Deploy, release, and host. Time to go live and do the beta testing with real users! Or get your house keys!
- Support, operate, and maintain. Bring in the furniture and decorations and start mowing the lawn.